If you get an error when submitting the offer summary, you need to review the following questions:
- The bid summary downloaded from the tool must be signed. Apart from signing the summary generated by the Sobre Digital tool, you must sign the same with the company representative's digital certificate, so you must check that after downloading you have followed the steps in the manual by signing the PDF .
- The certificate used by the signature must be recognized by the AOC Validator and pass security level 3. Check that the signature is correct via this link and if not, sign the abstract with a valid certificate .
- In the event that when uploading the summary to the tool, the message below appears with the literal “ The summary does not contain the necessary information to be able to present the offer. ..." , you will have signed the summary of the offer by opening it from the browser itself or some tool that is not enabled for the signature of the pdf without incorporating modifications to the file. This action causes the document to lose information necessary for the presentation of the offer. As the text itself says, you must open the document with Adobe Reader and sign it.
- Check that you have signed the last summary generated by the system. If you cannot locate the summary it can be re-downloaded from your bid preparation virtual space.
- If all of the above is correct, try the submission again and in the event of an error, contact the corresponding procurement body to pass the incident on to us, attaching the summary of the offer you tried to submit, whenever it is possible